Sunday, April 20, 2008

Mr Sandman

Just a quick post to thank everyone for your lovely comments, so nice to have all that support out there from you wonderful creative women. I am still under the weather, but I have a good friend who is having a baby very soon, so I am feeling the need to make something quick and fun - Heather Bailey's bitty booties look like they might fit the bill, I'll let you know how I get on.





We finally got around to getting a little sandpit for the backyard for Thomas, just one of those clamshell types. At the moment our sandplay is not very sophisticated, just filling a bucket or flowerpot with the shovel, but it still provides lots of amusement.

Thanks again for all your kind words and thoughts.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks so happy playing with sand!

Look forward to seeing what you whip up for your friend.

Hope you feel better soon!

Rae said...

Thanks for stopping by the ol' blog and for the complimentary comments! Your baby is darling! I just made a sandbox for my babe too (13 mo) and he LOVES it!

susan said...

goodness thomas is so big!! i was just looking at your profile pic there and he is a long way from that size!! my how time passes